PROFocus Series Courses—available in both classroom and instructor-led online formats—deliver high-level insurance and risk education for ALL industry, insurance, and risk management practitioners. These specialty courses are designed to build your industry-specific business and increase your income. Tap into the essentials and get answers to your most challenging questions about the specialty area you are in or would like to move into.
- Are you looking to increase your knowledge with the latest changes in the industry in which you specialize? Or do you want to expand your business into a different industry like Large Commercial or Contractors?
- Innovate with new approaches, increase revenue with marketplace trends, and meet the unique needs of your clients
- Based on the renowned James K. Ruble courses and taught by an all-star faculty—experience a superior level of content
- Open to all insurance and risk management professionals
- Dues-paid National Alliance designees are eligible for update credit
PROFocus Course Options
Advanced Risk Management
Food & Beverage
- Courses consist of two days (16 hours) of instruction on-site
- Held in key accessible locations across the country
- Open to All Interested Professionals
- Networking with colleagues and experts
- Led by an all-star faculty from across the nation
Instructor-Led Online Classroom
- Same tested, high-quality curriculum
- Interaction with and instruction by the same expert faculty—with the ease of a webinar
- Convenience—use your computer, tablet, or cell phone
- 4 weeks, with 2 webinars weekly: 10–12 a.m. and 2–4 p.m. Central Time
- Daytime Only
- Instructive quizzes, optional reading assignments, exercises, and discussion board postings
- Dues-paid CICs, CRMs, and CPRMs are eligible for annual update credit.
- Dues-paid CISRs and CSRMs are eligible for up to two years update credit.