The National Alliance offers scholarships to deserving individuals who have a strong interest in achieving the CISR, CIC, CRM, CSRM, or CPRM designation. Their pursuit of knowledge and commitment to the insurance or risk management industry distinguishes them among their peers.
Scholarships cover the cost of registration for one class only per designation. They are reserved for those individuals who are first-time participants in their selected program and who do not receive financial assistance from any other source.
The following criteria for consideration must be met:
- First time participant in the indicated designation program
- Employed full-time in the insurance or The practice of protecting an organization from financial harm by identifying, analyzing, and controlling risk at the lowest possible cost. More industry
- For CIC and CRM it is recommended the individual has a minimum of two years industry experience
- Must take any applicable examination – a passing grade is required for the designation
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional continuing education
- Does not receive financial assistance for education from other sources
Scholarships are for one class only per program and applications are reviewed monthly.