High-Interest Update Options – Dues-paid designees save $200 on any PROFocus course and can customize their professional development with James K. Ruble Graduate Seminars and MEGA Seminars. Ruble Seminars include hot topics such as:
- Contractors Liability Exposures & Coverages
- Construction Defects – Tearing Down the Mysteries
- Lying, Stealing, New Types of Fraud: The Importance of Crime Insurance
Free Exclusive Content – A $1,200 value, dues-paid designees receive our industry-leading webinars focused on hot topics, emerging markets, and advanced coverages for free.
New CIC Course Options – Commercial Multiline provides in depth discussion of P&C and emerging topics like Cyber and Crime (Online options in 2018). Insurance Company Operations focuses on the functions performed by an insurance company in relation to agency operations and marketing.
CIC Select – In cooperation with MarketScout, CICs are granted exclusive access and special consideration by A-rated Insurers for Energy, Workers’ Compensation, High Net Worth Personal Lines, Professional, and difficult-to-place accounts.
Scholarships – Your membership dues help grow the insurance and risk management field by attracting, encouraging, and rewarding new candidates with scholarships. More than $250,000 in scholarships was awarded to individuals in the last three years.
Resources Magazine – Award-winning publication spotlighting news-making designees and industry professionals as well as reports on income-building opportunities and market changes.
Florida State University – A portion of your membership dues supports our affiliation with FSU, furthering collaboration on topics such as Artificial Intelligence and internship programs. Ranked in the top four Insurance and Risk Management programs in the U.S, this affiliation is building the pipeline for future insurance professionals.
Academy Fellow Membership
- Enjoy a complimentary PDF of Critical Factors Affecting Agency Value ($45 value)
- Receive a 10% discount on Academy Publications
- Contribute to scholarships for high school and university students
- Reduced membership fee for CIC designees
- Contribute to industry surveys and receive free PDFs of completed publications
NEW BENEFITS FOR CISR AND CSRM:
- Dues-paid designees can now download at no charge the digital editions of our top-selling publications.
- Dues-paid designees now have unlimited access to the 2016, 2017, and 2018 digital archives of Resources magazine. Find technical content on hot topics, articles recognizing industry professionals, and more.