In order to guarantee your discounted guest room rate, you MUST book your room prior to the cut-off date. Should the room block become full before or after the cut-off date, reservations will be accepted based on a space and rate availability. The group room block may become full before the cut-off date; therefore, reserving a room early is strongly encouraged. Please confirm all ground transportation and parking charges with the hotel prior to arrival as prices are subject to change without notice.
A PDF copy of the notebook will be loaded to your PROfile and available for download 7 days prior to the program and available for 7 days after the program. You will receive a printed version of the notebook when you arrive at the course.
Pen and notepad are highly recommended.
Electronic devices may now be used in most classrooms for the purpose of note-taking. Approved devices include Kindles, iPads, tablets, and laptops.
Recording devices (including photography) of any kind are not permitted in the classroom.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT:
Successful completion of the final exam is required for non-designees in Puerto Rico. The final exam is optional in all other states. Verify the continuing education hours available for your course by calling our CE Dept. at 800-633-2165 or referring to The National Alliance website at the following link…
- Cancellation/Refund Requests received within 30 days of the start date that require a refund will incur a fee totaling 15% of the registration fee
- Cancellation/Refund Requests received within 14 days of the start date will incur a fee totaling 25% of the registration fee
- Cancellation/Refund Requests received within 7 days of the start date will incur a fee totaling 50% of the registration fee
- After the start date of your course, no refunds or transfers will be given
- Transfers or substitutions within 30 days of the start date will incur a $25 fee
- A fee of $25 will be charged for returned checks
If you register for a particular course and pay the course fee, but do not or cannot attend the course for which registered on the date(s) scheduled for the course, and receive a credit in your account for the amount of the course fee paid and that credit shall remain for 24 months from the date of your original registration. No refund of the course fee paid will be made. You may, however, use the credit by applying it to the course fee for the same or a different course at another date, provided you do so within 24 months of the date of your original registration. After 24 months from the date of your original registration, the credit will be forfeited and may not be applied to another course.
The National Alliance considers student information to be personal and confidential. Student information will not be shared, sold or distributed to any third party.
In accordance with Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we invite all registrants to advise us of any disability relevant to completing the course.